Effective 2/11/20, at the quarterly Board Meeting, the Board of Directors approved changes to the Rules & Regulations. See Article III, Section 3.3.8.C.
The changes affect Shut-off Fees which will now be calculated based on a property’s number of EQR.
- 1st Shut-Off letter delivered = $25 x EQR
- Each successive Shut-Off letter = $50 x EQR
- Reconnection Fee for Reinstatement of Services = $75 x EQR
Effective 2/12/19, at the quarterly Board Meeting, the Board of Directors approved several changes to the Rules & Regulations.
The changes include:
- Tap and Connection Fee Increases. See Tap Applications under FORMS for increase amounts
- Alterations (e.g. remodeling) Affecting EQR Calculations
- Cross Connection Control Policy
Please contact our offices with any questions.
The following link will allow you to download the Rules and Regulations as a PDF file.
Download Document>Rules and Regs as Revised 2-11-20